i am not actually dead.

by gilda rêvasseur on January 11, 2011

hello hello hello and a happy new year!

i am not actually dead. i have been working my ass off, designing, styling, and working as the editor of RightyRightyRight magazine.

but, the magazine and styling work will be taking a back seat – i am working hard to get my collection off my studio floors, and into the sweatshops, in preparation for something huge that is going to be happening in 5 months.

i’m going to attempt to take part in singapore’s fashion week, the audi fashion festival. who knows what’s going to happen?

i’m back to blogging, and i promise i’ll keep you posted.

with love,
gilda and the dead labbit.

Vixel January 12, 2011 at 8:00 am

Congratulations on RightyRightyRight – it’s gorgeous, really professionally put together! Best of luck with the collection!
♥ Vixel´s last [type] ..TiLT

queengilda February 11, 2011 at 2:46 pm

thank you very much! it was a lot harder than i expected but i do so love magazines.

Julie January 12, 2011 at 5:18 pm

oooo, you have to tell us about you SFW collection! I can’t wait to see it. When is the next RRR issue coming out? Are you going to sell it online á la Coilhouse?
♥ Julie´s last [type] ..TRON- Legacy

queengilda February 11, 2011 at 2:47 pm

my collection is killing me. if i had a ton more funds, i would definitely have a lot of an easier time since i would have been able to hire people to help me out!

the next RRR issue will be out some time next week! i’m excited!

Young Werther January 12, 2011 at 8:18 pm

Thanks for letting us know you’re still breathing :)
Stay well!

queengilda February 11, 2011 at 2:49 pm

heh! i actually should be doing way more than just updating with promises to update?! *gag* blogging takes up so much time that i do not really have. i’ve taken all these pictures that practically documents my work but no time to write about it! i need one of those programs that types as i speak!

Kaiami January 22, 2011 at 2:51 am

Haha I’ve been lurking for a while in hope that you’ll return. Welcome back! Best of luck with Singapore fashion week! C:
♥ Kaiami´s last [type] ..bad hair day

queengilda February 11, 2011 at 2:49 pm

thanks so much! i do need to update more, i know.

legionella January 23, 2011 at 10:08 pm

Nice pic. I hope to read your new post soon.

Grysh January 28, 2011 at 2:11 pm

Nice photos. :)

It is my first time here in your blog and I really hope to see more of your blogposts! :D
♥ Grysh´s last [type] ..“Black and White is Better than Gray” by Grysh Co on

Alana1980 February 10, 2011 at 3:12 pm

Loving RightyRightyRight right now :) Very cool. And thanks for introducing me to Lazy Oaf! I live in London and hadn’t heard of the brand before. Sad, I know. Do you know they’re having a sale right now?? Hooray xx

queengilda February 11, 2011 at 2:51 pm

thank you! one of my partners is in charge of the website although i’ve uploaded a lot of posts there too. at the moment i’m too busy with my own collection to continue updating RRR, so hopefully my partner starts rolling along asap! and yes, isn’t lazy oaf the cutest thing?

Russell Davison February 11, 2011 at 8:05 am

Hello Gilda,

Before moving to Switzerland, we lived in Singapore for 4 years at Bukit Timah and Clementi. We like the header image that you use for your site. Is it your own creation?

queengilda February 11, 2011 at 2:52 pm

4 years! i love bukit timah; don’t know much about clementi except i like some of the hawker food there :) it must be so different from switzerland though! thanks for the compliments; yes i did draw it.

Leigh February 11, 2011 at 8:05 pm

Congratulations on the Audi Fashion Festival :) I know you’re going to rock it! Any chance of a sneak preview? Don’t work too hard hunny x

Julianne February 13, 2011 at 9:31 am

Yay! Gilda! You look adorably happy in those photographs, I love the headdress thing, halo meets speech bubble?
♥ Julianne´s last [type] ..Recycling Yarn